1. Update the blog once per week - Fail! This is only the second time I've blogged since making that goal. However, I won't be too hard on myself since life is busy. Maybe after graduation next year this one will be a bit easier.
2. Feel comfortable enough in my skin to wear a little sun dress for Easter - I didn't end up wearing a sun dress but I did wear a really cute pants outfit.
3. Finish everything currently on the needles - Lady Eleanore scarf; 2 pair of socks for my daughter and the Old Man and the Sea Sweater - I finished my Lady Eleanore and the 2 pair of socks but I have yet to pick back up that sweater.
These are the two pair that are now finished.
4. Knit a handspun pair of socks - I haven't even thought about this one. I haven't touched my poor spinning wheel in more than 6 months. The poor thing probably thinks I left it.
5. Knit a worsted weight pair of socks - I haven't started this.
6. Knit a pair of mittens from silk hankies- I haven't started this.
7. Knit the sweater from 'Botanical Knits'- I haven't started this.
8. Knit a sweater from the Blue Cascade yarn- I haven't started this.
I have been enjoying this view as much as possible this spring.
PS. In trying to find pictures for this post, I have found a disturbing lack of finished object pictures. There are an abundance of in progress shots. I will have to work on that.