Thursday, July 30, 2020

My Sock Madness Recap

The Sock madness  has come and gone.  I thought it was about time I did a wrap up.

I had high expectations of myself this year.  So I bought enough sock yarn for all the socks.














Anxiously waiting on pins and needles for the initial pattern to drop.  I started playing with my phone, as you do.  I came up with this little picture of my yarn waiting patiently.
















The pattern to lock your place into the competition was Whoin?















I made it through the gauntlet and went on to the official round 1.  This pattern was Braidalot.



Round 2 was Diamond Duality.  At this point I was pushing my luck and barely made it through to the finish line.




Round 3 was Lacy not Lazy.  These were definitely not done in time to move on in the competition.  In fact, after getting knocked out, it took me a couple months to work up the motivation to finish them. 



Although I have severely limited my personal use of Ravelry, due to their policies and management practices.  I have linked these patterns to the Ravelry site because that is where this competition was held. 

No comments:

Post a Comment