Monday, July 13, 2020

Tour De Fleece Week 2

Week 2 Progress:

7/4/20 Day 8:  My family went on a camping trip as we celebrated Independence day.  I brought my knitting and spinning.  However, it felt like is was 190 degrees in the shade.  We sat in the shade talked big and drank several adult beverages.  Needless to say, I didn't even think about spinning.

7/5/20 Day 9:  It was a short weekend camping trip.  And is the case it always seems to take more time to clean up and get home. Unfortunately, we came home to a discontented central air system, and a water heater that got over heated.  We got it all working but spinning was the last thing on my mind.

7/6/20 Day 10: I finished 1/2 oz and started another bobbin.













7/7/20 Day 11:  I spun for about 15 minutes during a meeting today.













7/8/20 Day 12:   It doesn't look like much but here is my progress.














7/9/20 Day 13 and 7/10/20 Day 14:  I was down and out with a Sinus headache, so there was no spinning going on, unless it was in my dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment