Wednesday, July 8, 2020

Tour De Fleece - Week 1


A lot has happened since I last posted to the blog.  The knitting world seems to be being ripped apart at the seams. And frankly I am just a little sick and tired of it.  So I decided to take my marbles and go home.  Which brings me back here. 

I originally started this blog in order to keep track of my crafting.  This year, I want to participate in the Tour De Fleece but I hate following rules.  So, I decided to keep track of my process here.

Here is my Week 1 Progress:

6/27/20 Day 1: I thought about spinning but was on the back of the Motorcycle in North Central Wisconsin

6/28/20 Day 2: I really, really thought about spinning but was again on the back of the Motorcycle. This time we were in Southern Wisconsin and Northern Illinois.


6/29/20 Day 3: 


cbarnwolf1's Spinning


























6/30/20 Day 4: 

cbarnwolf1's Spinning


























7/1/20 Day 5: 
























7/2/20 Day 6: I spun for about 15 minutes. But it looks substantially the same as yesterday.

7/3/20 Day 7: I spun for about 5 minutes. There are no pictures because it all looks the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment